Vickys Pork & Bacon Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF. We got to try the food to see if they could be a potential vendor for our company. I wasn't expecting too much since the last time a food truck came, it wasn't that great. So I… Great recipe for Vickys Pork, Apple & Mustard Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF.
Serve the ground pork over a bowl of steamed rice with sliced vegetables such as cucumbers and tomatoes. What you end up is a delicious meal-in-a-bowl. Vickys Pork and Apple Meatloaf GF DF EF SF NF My favourite meatloaf recipe! You can cook Vickys Pork & Bacon Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pork & Bacon Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 750 g of pork mince.
- Prepare 5 slices of trimmed bacon, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Welcome to Vicky's BBQ Fresh BBQ and Catering on Cedar Creek Lake. Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys 'Tur-Duck-Hen' Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate GF. Tip the bacon, carrot, potatoes and swede into the pan, then gently fry until slightly coloured.
Vickys Pork & Bacon Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Work together with your hands until evenly combined.
- Form a couple of small tester patties and grill a few minutes each side on medium until done. This is to check the seasonings – if you want to add a little more of anything to the burger mix, do so.
- Form 6 burger patties. You can freeze the patties between layers of parchment paper at this point or chill in the fridge until cooking later in the day. If freezing, defrost before cooking.
- Grill under a medium-low heat for 15 – 20 minutes, turning often until cooked through.
Stir in the cabbage, sit the chops back on top, add the bay leaf, then pour over the cider and stock. After dredging through my cookbook collection, I decided to use pork shoulder for my pork pie filling. I trimmed all the tough looking bits off, leaving the softer fat and of course that delicious meat. That then got diced up really small. I seasoned it well with dried sage, salt and pepper.