Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon "crust." Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. This watermelon fruit pizza is basically a giant slice of summer. Loaded with colourful berries, some creamy yogurt, crunchy nuts and a drizzle of chocolate, it's an easy dessert to feed a crowd on a hot day.
This sweet fruit dessert is refined sugar-free, dairy free, and low carb. Of course, there is natural sugar from the fruit so if you're watching your sugar intake, take note of that. How to Make Fruity Watermelon Pizza. You can cook Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- You need of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- Prepare of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- It’s of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- It’s of Grapes.
- Prepare of Oranges.
- Prepare of Apples.
- It’s of Bananas.
- Prepare of Feta cheese optional.
- It’s of Granola optional.
Get the little ones excited with our Watermelon Fruit 'Pizza' Recipe. Shaped like a pizza, our fruit based Watermelon Fruit 'Pizza' is a summertime hit. Watermelon Pizza is the perfect treat for a hot summer day! Watermelon wedges are topped with a simple cream cheese glaze and a variety of fresh fruit.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza instructions
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
See more ideas about Watermelon pizza, Fruit pizza, Watermelon fruit pizza. This recipe is perfect to make with your kids, because it's all about the artistic assembly. And what kid isn't a natural artist? The main step that's just for grownups is the slicing the watermelon "crust." Watermelon Pizza is fresh sliced melon topped with a LIGHT and CREAMY cheesecake frosting and lots of fresh fruit. This makes it a HEALTHY DESSERT pizza!