Beans and Burger with Onions. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the hamburger with the onion and bell pepper until the beef is browned and the vegetables are soft. Combine the cooked beef and vegetables with the beans, dry mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar.
If you'd prefer not to fry the onion, you can thinly slice and layer it onto the burger. The sweet onion will give a surprisingly subtle flavor and bring your burger to the next level. Brown the ground beef, bacon and onions and drain grease if desired. You can have Beans and Burger with Onions using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans and Burger with Onions
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of baked beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
Scrunch the bean mixtures well with clean hands. Add the pork and beans, ketchup, and brown sugar. Black Bean Beef Burgers with Blue Cheese and Onion Marmalade are the latest dish in my Quick and Easy recipe series with California Olive Ranch. Last week, I kicked off this month-long collection of weeknight-worthy meals with Eggplant Ricotta Grilled Cheese.
Beans and Burger with Onions instructions
- Put the ground beef in a pot add the spices and dehydrated onions, brown the beef..
- When it is browned and the onions have absorbed the juices and rehydrated, add the beans and mix..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!! I served with Sage Cornbread see my recipe..
Like that stellar grilled sammie, Black Bean Beef Burgers with Blue Cheese and Onion Marmalade boast gourmet taste with easy preparation. A black bean burger would simply be a patty made from beans if we didn't add some pizazz. The sautéed garlic, onion, + pepper combo is a great start, but a little cumin, worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, feta cheese, and chili pepper turn black beans into the BEST black bean burger. I made black bean burgers with roasted mushrooms, onions, and I added corn as well. I doubled the recipe, which turned out to be a VERY good idea.