Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas. Peel and finely chop the onion. Measure ¼ cup [½ cup] onion for the patties; set aside the rest for the salsa. A light and delicious blend of avocado, grilled chicken, fire roasted corn, black beans, pico, and lime juice.
If you really crave a bun with your burger, then go traditional. Serve the burgers on buns with your favorite toppings (avocado would be awesome!), or eat them bun-less like I did. Black bean burgers with bold southwest flavors, wholesome beans, and made with ease in a food processor or blender. You can have Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- It’s of Beans and burger.
- You need 1 quart of baked beans.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- You need of Tortillas.
- Prepare As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
Add extra flavor to each vegetarian patty using your favorite toppings and spreads. Black bean burgers are an affordable plant-based protein and this handheld meal is easy to prepare. Now hear this: A little spice, when it comes to black bean burgers, is really, realllllllly nice. While that happens, I'll get the skillet ready!
Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas step by step
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Two eggs with your choice of meat: Bacon, Sausage, Chorizo or Carne Adovada. Turn off the heat and serve the burgers topped with salsa and sour cream (if using) and on the warmed buns. Reprinted from the book Ten Dollar Dinners. Repeat with the remaining oil and burgers. Serve the burgers on buns with guacamole, tomato slices, sprouts and red onion.