Bread pizza. Bread pizza recipe with stove-top & oven instructions. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids' parties and most of them will love this.
Using a pastry brush, brush half of garlic/butter/oil mixture evenly over cut surfaces of bread, making sure to get plenty of bits of garlic and aromatics. Bread pizza recipe a quick snack that can be made without oven. Bread pizza can be made either in oven or stove top. You can have Bread pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread pizza
- Prepare of Sandwich bread.
- Prepare pieces of Capsicum/ chopped into small pieces.
- You need of Onion/chopped.
- It’s cubes of Maggie chicken.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Red chilly flakes/powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Crisp bread slices with veggies and cheese topping bread pizza is a tasty and quick snack all will love to have. Bread pizza is one of the quickest and easiest recipes to make at home using bread, cheese and veggies for dinner or afternoon snack. It's the innovative version of traditional pizza as it has a similar look and same toppings but has a different pizza base. Bread Pizza is a quick, instant and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan.
Bread pizza instructions
- Heat the pan add butter let it melt then add maggi chicken cubes pepper powder salt n mix well.
- Add chopped onions n capsicum fry for 5 sec n switch off the flame.
- Take a bread slice spread tomato sauce add the onion mixture add mozzarella cheese sprinkle red chilly flakes/powder.
- Heat a pan apply butter on d pan n keep d bread slices n cover the pan wit the lid cook on the low flame for 2 min check whether the cheese has melted or not if ur cheese is melt then switch of the flame ur pizza is ready u can also microwave instead of Frying in pan enjoy ur bread pizza.
The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. Of course the taste of bread pizza is different than the original Veg Pizza. In this post I am sharing two super easy ways to make bread pizza. This is probably one of the easiest recipes you can make for breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply as a snack. I make this type of bread pizzas pretty often, especially for breakfast.