burger wrap. Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps are everything you love about a cheeseburger all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. These wraps are terrific for a quick and simple dinner! I made these Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps a while ago, but forgot about them until I was scrolling through my camera the other day.
Once you serve this grilled wrap to your family, they will be asking for it every night! These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla. Add your favorite toppings and grill or bake to get a crispy outside with a warm and gooey cheeseburger filling. You can cook burger wrap using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of burger wrap
- Prepare 4 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of 3 cheese blend.
- It’s 2 of ready made hamburger patty.
Fold sides of tortilla over burger; fold top and bottom to close, forming a square. We got these for a summer cookout to package lettuce wrapped burgers and bunned burgers to avoid allergen cross contamination. Cheeseburger Wraps are taking our kitchen by storm as one of our favorite quick and easy dinners. I mean what's not to like about a cheeseburger with all the fixings grilled into a crispy, crunchy wrap.
burger wrap step by step
- cook hamburger patties on medium heat season to taste. set aside.
- slice green peppers ,onions in strips. sautee in butter with a dash of garlic salt and pepper.
- cut patties in half place on flour tortilla with onions and green pepper.
- fold bottom in first then side to side. place seam down on cookie sheet and put in the oven for 10 minutes at 350.
Served with some crispy Turnip Fries or Carrot Fries for the perfect meal. Carefully flip wrap over and place in heated skillet. Wrapping a freshly cooked burger can be a great way to improve its presentation. You can wrap a burger in wax paper, parchment, or foil to prevent juices and toppings from spilling out of the buns. Burger wraps are also an affordable way to spice up your existing packaging and provide a new and convenient way to wrap and serve your burgers.