Chicken burger patties. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. How to Make Ground Chicken Burgers. Grind chicken: Add cubed chicken in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles ground chicken.
Aloha Chicken Burgers "My kids loved this! The tasty glaze on the chicken was superb. We used turkey bacon and toasted the buns." – Precious. You can have Chicken burger patties using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken burger patties
- Prepare of Minced chicken breast.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Garlic & ginger.
- You need of Blackpepper.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need of Maggi.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Oil/butter.
- Prepare of Chilly pepper.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Lemon juice (optional).
Get all of the flavor of chicken satay in burger form! It's not a slider, it's a meal!" – Shelly Stevenson Place in a large bowl. Add chicken, crumbs, Parmesan, eggs, herbs and seasonings; mix well. Stir in enough milk to be able to shape mixture into patties.
Chicken burger patties instructions
- In a bowl add and mix in the minced chicken, bread crumbs,egg, spring onions,maggi, salt and all the spices required/ preferred..
- Make a pattie into required number and put aside. Get your pan/grill pan on medium heat, put a little oil/butter. when its hot enough,fry the patties but keep flipping it after like 2 minutes to cook nicely into golden brown as in the picture above. Enjoy😘.
Serve on rolls with lettuce and tomatoes. Combine chicken, bread crumbs, milk, chopped green onions, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper and form into patties. These were really good for chicken burgers, which normally tend to try out. I really liked the method of mixing the onion, garlic, breadcrumbs together in the food processor. As burgers this just did not work for me– I would have needed to add several times more the amount of bread crumbs to get patties that would stand up to the rigors of grilling.