Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza. Extra Large with Extra Pepperoni & Extra Cheese. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Guys, this is the ultimate of pizzas!
MOVE over pepperoni, Aldi is selling a stuffed crust pizza topped with HOT DOGS from next week. The hot dog stuffed crust pizza is loaded with sliced sausages on top of mozzarella cheese, tomato. In Worcester, they make it easy for you as Crust and Coney Island have teamed up to create one of the most unique meals in Central Massachusetts. You can cook Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated thin crust pizza dough.
- It’s 1 can of Hormel Chili (with or without beans, your prefrence).
- Prepare 2 cup of Lays "Dill Pickle" flavored potato chips.
- You need 1 packages of Nathans Hot Dogs.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sliced Dill pickles or pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded colby cheese.
- It’s 8 stick of colby string cheese.
Coney Dog Pizza Coney Sauce, Hot Dogs, Onions,. Same great toppings on a Gluten Free crust. While we take care to please gluten-free Lucky Duck fans, this pizza may have been exposed to gluten from other foods, so we caution customers with gluten sensitivities. Bring your friends and family to Motor City Pizza & Coney to experience delicious food in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Coney Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crush 2 cups Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips.
- Unroll dough onto 8 x 12 cookie sheet.
- Line edges of dough with colby string cheese leaving approximately quarter inch of space. Fold dough over string cheese and press edges of dough to seal.
- Take 1 cup of crushed chips and spread evenly over dough, pressing lightly. Set additional cup of crushed chips aside for later.
- Par bake stuffed crust with chips for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Spread can of chili evenly over par baked crust and crushed chips..
- Sprinkle diced onions atop chili mixture (this can be eliminated if you choose).
- slice Nathans hot dogs so they make small, round slices. Add to chili mixture atop pizza.
- Evenly sprinkle shredded colby over all ingredients atop pizza.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of crushed Lays Dill Pickle flavor chips on pizza.
- Bake pizza in 400°F oven for 10-12 minutes or until edges of crust are golden. Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes..
- If you choose, add sliced Dill pickles to pizza, or sprinkle pickle relish to taste..
From authentic Detroit coney dogs, Corned beef sandwich, or our famous Deep Dish pizza. We take pride in our food , and make sure that every order that goes out is at its highest quality! Pour hot chili into dish; spread evenly. Pizza Hut's stuffed crust has been a staple in households in the U. S. and across the globe for years.