Deep fried cheese burger balls. In a large bowl, combine egg and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In another large bowl, combine the flour and milk until smooth.
Dredge each Cheesy Mac portion in flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs to coat. Drain on paper towels before serving. Dice the onions and put into a heavy bottom pot with the butter on medium heat. You can cook Deep fried cheese burger balls using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep fried cheese burger balls
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 9 of Cheese cut in chunks around.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Tumeric.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Season salt.
Grab two ¼ lb balls of ground beef and flatten them into a circle. If desired, roll balls in cracker crumbs for an extra crispy coating. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Remove the macaroni mixture from the refrigerator and using an ice cream scoop, scoop into balls.
Deep fried cheese burger balls instructions
- Take a large pot and boil some water.
- In a bowl add your ground beef and sprinkle some onion powder paprika garlic powder salt n pepper and mix well.
- Cut your cheese into chunks.
- Take your beef and flatten a peace and add your cheese chunk.
- Roll out into ball and continue till you have no meat left.
- Boil your balls for 10 minutes then remove onto paper towel.
- Grab 2 bowl in 1 add your flower and sprinkle about a tsp of paprika onion powder 1/4 tsp salt n 1/2 tsp peper 1tbs season salt 1tsp tumeric and mix well.
- Grab some hot sauce.
- In another bowl add your egg and hot sauce.
- Then add your milk.
- Mix well.
- Take your meat balls and dip in the egg.
- Take them out of the egg and then in the flour and then back in egg and back in flour.
- Once oil is hot enough add them in the oil n make sure to turn them often.
- Once they are golden brown remove them from oil on to paper towel.
- You can also do the same to other meats i did pork chops that i pre boiled ahead a time….
- Serve with your favorite sides…and grab your favorite dipping sauce for your cheeseburger balls i used sweet chili tai sauce you could use plum sauce or sweet n sour or what ever you like…enjoy.
This instructable will show you how to make deep fried cheese balls. This is a recipe that anyone can use to make a delicious homemade snack or appetizer. The time to fry the cheese balls will vary widely depending on how many you want to make. Beetroot and goats cheese is a match made in heaven – so give Lisa's dazzlingly pink, rich and creamy dish a go for a weekend treat. This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we make a little money at no cost to you).