One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac. If all of the cooking liquid is used up before the pasta is cooked, gradually add in the additional milk. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta is a creamy pasta recipe loaded with ground beef, crumbled bacon, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
This cheesy pasta recipe takes just over thirty… This Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Mac is the best one pan recipe packed with crispy bacon, ground beef, noodles and cheese! Everything you love about a cheeseburger in a quick and easy dinner! https. / Pimento Cheeseburger Macaroni- A Classic One-Pot Dinner With a Twist. Pimento Cheeseburger Macaroni- A Classic One-Pot Dinner With a Twist. You can have One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 2 boxes of mac & cheese.
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of large tomato (chopped).
- It’s 2 of gloves garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
I love a good casserole, and I love one pot dinners. When one pot dinners came up as a topic we were considering talking about on CBC Alberta at Noon, I really wanted to. Well, I don't know about you, but for me, life just seems to get busier and more hectic every day. Often it means that preparing tasty, healthy meals that everyone in the house will love can sometimes be a bit of a challenge, so you'll thank me for this really easy Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta recipe!
One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac instructions
- Crisp bacon. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef. Drain all fat from pan..
- Add chopped onions to beef. Sautee til translucent. Add garlic. Sautee another 30 seconds..
- Add noodles. (Toast with onions and meat for 5 mins for a more "bun" like taste). Add water. Cover. When boiling set timer for 7 – 10 minutes..
- Add butter, milk, cheese packet, cheddar, mustard, ketchup, and worcestershire sauce. Stir til cheddar is melted..
- Add crumbled bacon and tomatoes..
- Tip: 1/4 – 1/3 cup chopped pickles are really good in this dish..
Instant Pot or pressure cooker – this is the one I have; Elbow macaroni – this is what I use (if you use organic or gluten free it will take longer and you will need to add a few more minutes. Cheddar cheese soup – Campbell's has this one in the soup aisle; Hamburger meat Add milk, broth and macaroni to beef. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through.