Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger. Rachael takes lean ground turkey and generously flavors it with garlic, thyme, cilantro, jalapeno peppers and tops it with crispy. Serve the burgers on the mini buns, topped with the cheese, lettuce, tomato, sliced red onion, and avocado. Serrano chiles + a southwestern spice blend add tons of flavor to Emeril's quick & easy turkey sliders.
Rachael Ray In Season is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Ray's is the go to place for burgers in southeastern Utah for travellers. The burgers are generous and are served on a great sesame seed bun, with lettuce, tomatoes, pickle chip,. You can have Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger
- Prepare of items needed.
- Prepare 1/4 head of lettuce.
- It’s 1 small of bottle chipotle mayonnaise.
- You need 1 slice of cheese.
- You need 1 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1 each of buns.
- Prepare of onion rings.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn startch.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant mash potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold beer.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 3 cup of of panko.
- You need 6 each of Onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 each of cooking oil.
- You need of marinade.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 3 each of dried guajillo chiles.
- It’s 2 each of dried chili negro.
- You need 1/2 each of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of pounds ground beef depending on your servings.
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well. In a large bowl, combine beef, salt and pepper, cumin, grated onion, garlic, Worcestershire and chipotle. I've gone twice and the food is actually pretty great.
Ray's' Southwestern Breakfast Burger instructions
- Start by boiling chilies with garlic and onion. When softened let cool add to blender with seasonings and about 1 Cup reserved liquid. Add to beef let marinade at least 30 minutes.
- Cook burger as you like set aside.
- Add all ingredients except panko & onions to a large bowl mix well. Slice onions while u heat the oil for deep frying. Add onions into wet mix then into panko fry till golden this does make tons of onion rings so just cut down recipe for what you need.
- Cook as as you like now to assemble, chipotle mayo lettuce, burger,cheese and topped with onion rings…hearty breakfast burger!.
I noticed that the place advertises gyros out front. Longhorn Steakhouse ($$) Steakhouse, Steak, Burgers, American, Seafood.. In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, cooked rice, beans, cheese, cilantro, red onion, chili powder, grill seasoning, cumin and hot sauce. Egg-topped burgers blossomed as burger bars prospered and added weekend brunch service. And then, they became all-day choices, just as breakfast has.