Simple Yeast Pizza – Small Portion. Simple Yeast Pizza – Small Portion Meat lovers pizza can't wait to eat with a garden salad :hungry. dotknz. Place warm milk in an enamel cup (if you have one).. This recipe makes homemade pizza a simple dinner any night of the week.
Which is exactly why having a small dough recipe in your wheelhouse is a must have! If you need some inspiration check out this amazing Tomato Mango Flatbread. This single serving dough recipe is easy, has little clean up and is perfect for when you want to make yourself a little pizza or a little flatbread appetizer. You can cook Simple Yeast Pizza – Small Portion using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Yeast Pizza – Small Portion
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Required Toppings.
Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all ingredients and mix together until a ball of dough forms. This small amount of dough is easy to prepare by hand. For the complete recipe blog post, please click here.
Simple Yeast Pizza – Small Portion step by step
- Place warm milk in an enamel cup (if you have one). Add yeast and sugar. Leave in a warm place for 5-10 min..
- Shift flour and salt into a large mixing bowl..
- Add oil to the milk mixture..
- Add liquids to dry ingredients. Mix well. Knead dough until smooth and elastic..
- Line pizza tray..
- Arrange ingredients on the uncooked dough starting with sauce on the bottom..
- Bake at 400°F Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius) for 25-30 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold..
Pizza Dough — Small Batch – This recipe will make one thin medium pizza shell, or two "single serving" shells. Few things in the kitchen are more satisfying than mastering homemade pizza dough. And if you ask me, few foods are more comforting that a hot, cheesy slice-o-pie. Nothing is as good as a yeast crust pizza, but this was a delicious alternative. The dough was pliable and easy to work with.