Sliders with Greek inspiration. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or finely crush in food processor). Our tiny, grilled hamburger sliders are a mouthful of Mediterranean flavor with feta cheese, ripe olives, Greek vinaigrette dressing and oregano.
Add Greek yogurt and continue whipping until the mixture is thick and rich. Add sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well combined and smooth. See more ideas about Slider recipes, Recipes, Cooking recipes. You can have Sliders with Greek inspiration using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sliders with Greek inspiration
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of majoram.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef 73/27.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated romano parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 20 of King Hawaiian rolls.
We know it's the taste that makes your adventures in dipping pizza, wings and fries oh-so-much better. Now, there's a reduced-fat Greek yogurt version. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, garlic and parsley and mix with spatula until just combined. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Slider recipes.
Sliders with Greek inspiration instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients except roll and onions. Form into small patties.
- Take onion make into a bunch of thin sliced cubes or grate, I used a mandolin with daul blades.
- I put wax paper on a pan and sprayed with non stick set patties on paper and covered with onions.
- Bake in the oven 20 -25 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes take and build your slider adding favorite condiments hope you enjoy.
Get ready to grab a taste of America, one burger at a time. Add a little Mediterranean flair to your basic burger. Get all the flavor you love in a big, juicy burger. Choose Your Cheeseburger Design ideas and inspiration. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy.