Spicy Bean Burger. Blend of our collagen peptides, decadent dark chocolate & mood-boosting reishi mushroom. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the red pepper and fresh jalapeños and cook for a.
Dust hands with flour and shape mixture in to burger shapes. Fry burgers in a pan, on a medium heat until brown and hot all the way through. Spicy Black Bean Burger Haiku: "Yum BB patties. You can have Spicy Bean Burger using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Bean Burger
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of beetroot.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 handful of lentils.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable stock powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamon pods.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of herbs de Provence (mixed dried herbs).
- It’s 2 pinches of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 3 handfuls of plain white flower.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need 4 of Bread rolls.
- Prepare of Goats Cheese.
Expected more of a kick but still they were good." W/ the Sriracha chili powder & jalapeno I anticipated fire-breath w/ these but they were surprisingly tame (well OK I wouldn't have given one to my pre-schooler) but I like things scorching. Spicy Black Bean and Corn Burgers Rachel Powers. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Go south of the border with these black bean burgers.
Spicy Bean Burger instructions
- Peal and chop up the potatoes, and put on to boil.
- Add the beetroot, carrot, and lentils.
- While you are waiting for the vegetables to cook get all the spices, herbs, stock powder and salt together and grind it all together..
- Drain and wash the beans.
- Once the veggies are nice and soft drain the water, put the pan back on the hob for a minute or so the dry some of the moisture..
- I used the hand blender to blitz the veg until it was smooth… You could do this with a potato masher if you wanted, its just harder work..
- Add the beans, garlic and the spice, and then mix together by hand with a fork, you want to bash the beans up a bit, but not too much, as they give the burgers a nice texture..
- Put the burger mixture into the fridge to cool down for at least an hour. This makes it much easier to form the patties and cook them..
- If the mixture is a bit sticky you can add a few spoonfuls of to dry it out a bit. Form a ball of the mixture then squash it flat with your hands, dust the surface with flour. Fry on quite a hot heat. Wait for one side to get quite crispy before flipping as this helps to avoid the whole thing falling to bits. Before you serve add a pinch of salt to the top of a hot burger to taste..
- Spread some goats cheese on a bun. If you want more cheese you can grill a little cheddar onto the other half of the bun..
- Put the burger in the bun, serve with salad..
Spicy jalapeños are offset by sweet corn in the mixture. These spicy bean burgers will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days which makes them ideal for preparing the day before. They also freeze well, but defrost completely before frying. Quick and easy to prepare, these meat-free burgers make a great midweek meal. These are dairy free and vegan with no added salt, sugar, fat or additives that supermarket burgers contain.