Super easy pizza rolls. Recipe tags Appetizer Comfort Food Easy Quick Super Bowl Entertaining Food On the show. Kid-favorite pizza rolls are fun to eat and easy to make! It's like eating a slice of.
Next, add your filling (Pepperoni, hamburger, cheese etc…) Roll it up just like a crescent roll and bake it according to the package or until it becomes golden brown. The silicone non stick baking mats really help when the cheese spills over too. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls-these easy pizza rolls are made with pizza dough and stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. You can cook Super easy pizza rolls using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super easy pizza rolls
- You need 1 package of crescent roll dough.
- You need 4-4 of and a half inch long mozzarella string cheese sticks.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce of your choice or tomato soup.
They also get brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Dip the rolls in pizza sauce or marinara sauce! This easy pizza rolls recipe is the answer for when your kid is having a pizza craving. It makes a quick and easy snack or lunch, and the best part is that kids can help to make it.
Super easy pizza rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Roll out the crescent roll dough.
- Fold or cut the string cheese sticks in half and place at the wider ends of the dough.
- Roll the dough up so that it covers the cheese. You will need to twist the ends and compress them against the edges of the cheese.
- Bake for about 11-13 minutes per instructions on your dough container.
- Towards the end of the baking time, you may choose to warm up your pizza sauce or tomato soup–either tastes great! Cold sauce is also a good option..
- Let the rolls cool down for a couple minutes, then serve with pizza sauce or tomato soup!.
With just a few ingredients, this recipe could not be easier! How to make thick crust pizza: If you prefer thick crust pizza, you have a couple of options — do one or both for a thicker crust! Well, at least some of the time. Pizza dough just too easy to make at home, and you can even make it in advance and freeze it for later. This is a yeast pizza dough that rolls out really thin and puffs beautifully.