Tex Mex Sliders`. These Tex-Mex taco beef sliders are easy to prepare and assemble, and they're always a big hit with guests. They would be excellent for a game day party or holiday guests. The slow cooker beef can be prepared a day or two in advance, which makes assembly and baking quick and easy.
I also like to serve them with a little salsa and sour cream. That way I can add a big bowl of tortilla chips to the table and call it a day. Everyone chows down on chips and sliders and I get to cheer on my team. You can cook Tex Mex Sliders` using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tex Mex Sliders`
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need of marinade.
- It’s 2 of guajillo dried chilies.
- Prepare 2 of ancho dried chilies.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken bullion.
- You need of pico.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of diced onion.
- You need 2 of diced green onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeno diced.
- You need of chipotle mayo.
- You need 2 of whole chipotle peppers.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from peppers.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayo.
These bold and spicy sliders are packed full of great flavor and texture. Smoky heat from the chipotle and tangy sweetness from the adobo make for a burger you won't soon forget. Top them off with sharp Cheddar, guacamole and salsa then hold it all together with Pepperidge Farm® Slider Buns.. In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk with whisk until well combined.
Tex Mex Sliders` step by step
- start by making marinade. cut stems off chilies take out seeds, boil with 2cups water, onion, & garlic boil about 15minutes. once done add to blender with all other ingredients. let cool a few minutes then add to ground meats mix well let marinade in fridge 30minutes. cook on indoor grill, frying pan, bbq however u like your burgers cooked.
- pico: just dice up all items except lime, squeeze in juice add salt..
- chipotle mayo: add all items to a blender blend well..
- now assemble burgers as you like and any toppings you like. Enjoy!!.
Scramble egg mixture in skillet over medium heat until nearly set. If unavailable, halve regular-sized burger patties then re-shape. To heat buns, wrap in a sheet of lightly oiled foil. I made something for you, something that seemed a bit of a necessity this week. A repurposing of things we've made in order to make it new.