Whosayna’s Beef Burger. See great recipes for Beef Stuffed Pancake Fry too! new world go to recipes. new world go to recipes to new world go to recipes.
You can have Whosayna’s Beef Burger using 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Beef Burger
- It’s 2 of Buns.
- Prepare 3 cups of maida (all purpose flour).
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk powder (nido).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter/margarine.
- You need As needed of Patties.
- You need 1 kg of Beef Mince with little Fats (double minced as in seekh kebabs).
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 6 of Green Chillies.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Ginger.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper (pounded).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare leaves of few Celery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need As needed of Cheese Dip/Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese grated.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare pinch of Chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s as needed of sprinkle Parsley, Chives and Marjoram.
Whosayna’s Beef Burger step by step
- Buns: Mix dry ingredients well. Bind soft dough using all ingredients with warm water, knead very well. Then let it rise cover the big bowl with cling film… Punch back make 9-10 balls and flatten them. Place them on greased tray leaving an inch or 2 space between each bun. Glaze all over the top with beaten egg, sprinkle sesame. Let it fully rise, then bake in oven on 200°C till top is browned up……
- Patties: Pass onion, green chillies, egg, oil, yogurt, and all spices, ginger and garlic in blender to fine mixture. Take a big bowl add mince meat, onion mixture and salt then mix very well. Keep in fridge for atleast 3 hrs, make 9-10 balls and flatten them, the edges all round the pattie dab to get straight edge. Pan fry them on high flame pressing each with burger skimmer, till browned up then keep on greased tray when all done, bake in oven or chargrill till done.
- Make sure you make patties a bit bigger then bun size… Cheese Dip/Sauce: In a pan put butter and flour and braise a little add milk little at a time and mixing it with whisker, till all over. Add cheese and mix well add chilli powder, salt and pepper, mix well as cheese melts remove from flame add herbs and mix well, remove in a bowl NB: if your milk m flour mixture is too thick can add more milk to get thick pouring consistency before adding cheese.
- Can add in 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp chilli sauce and 1 tbsp mustard sauce for burgers only How to prepare the burger: Cut bun in half and spread mayonnaise on each half Keep a lettuce leaf on bottom half, put some grated carrot Scoop 1 tbsp of cheese sauce and put on carrot Put a tomato slice, onion slice and cucumber slice Keep pattie on the salad and cover with the other half.