Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast. I probably don't have to tell you that combining three of the world's greatest foods gives you one fine breakfast: a warm round of chewy crust topped with a bright, cilantro-speckled avocado mash, and the perfect oozy egg. I've always eaten breakfast, but for many years I subsisted on cereal with milk, or toast with butter and jam — simple, carb-y. Bread as crust, mayonnaise as sauce and eggs cheese and avocado slices as toppings, this avocado and egg pizza toast is a wonderful start of the day!
Place the egg on top of the prepared English muffin. Repeat the egg steps for the remaining three eggs. Enjoy hot, perhaps even with a crack of pepper. You can cook Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast
- You need 4 pieces of bread sides trimmed.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Smashed avocado toast with egg is one of the best brunch recipes out there. It's been all over restaurant menus, but our easy recipe really takes the cake for its simplicity, and it's so simple to. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Using a slotted spoon, place egg over sandwich.
Avocado and Egg Pizza Toast step by step
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes..
- Lightly grease a springform pan (6 inches). Line the pan with bread so they cover the entire bottom of the pan. Press down on overlapping areas..
- Spread about 3/4 of the mayonnaise onto the bread and sprinkle 3/4 of the cheddar cheese on top. Put the avocado slices along the walls of the pan to form a circle as well as the inside so it looks like a peace sign. By doing that, three compartments are created to contain the eggs..
- Crack one egg into each compartment and put a dab of the remaining mayonnaise onto each egg. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the eggs..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over avocado slices. Having the cheese covering the avocado, this will prevent the avocado from becoming bitter after air frying..
- Put the pan into the preheated air fry and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 6-7 minutes..
- Finally, sprinkle some Mozzarella cheese and air fry again at 350F (175C) for 2-3 minutes, making sure the egg whites are completely cooked through..
This simple recipe calls for some pizza dough, avocado, and eggs for a filling and fun twist on pizza. Just don't forget the hot sauce! Get the recipe: Avocado and Egg Breakfast Pizza. Avocado toast is ubiquitous, to be sure, but that's because it's amazing. What other three-ingredient — avocado, bread, salt — recipe can achieve.