Baked Hamburger Steak. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Steak Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! These oven baked hamburger steaks still keep the crowd pleasing simpleness that normal burgers have, but the twist brings it into a whole new view. By putting the burden of cooking onto the oven, these burgers become even simpler to make than normal burgers that require a close eye to avoid burning.
In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove patties from skillet, and set aside. You can have Baked Hamburger Steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Hamburger Steak
- Prepare 2 of burger patties.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of steak spice.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
Put the pan back on the heat and add the sliced onions. Most authentic southern recipes are that way. Just easy ingredients brought together to sooth the soul and easily (and cheaply) feed a large family. Hamburger steak and gravy is exactly that way.
Baked Hamburger Steak instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
Just beef, broth, spices onions, and flour. Maybe a little bit of butter and fresh garlic for good measure. When grilling is out of the question, and you don't want to make a mess of your cooktop, this recipe for oven-baked burgers is an ideal choice. And don't worry about dried out patties—a little Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper helps keep the burgers juicy while kicking up the flavor quotient. Line a baking pan with tin foil.