Breakfast Burger Melt. Assemble the patty melt: bread, cheese, patty, eggs, cheese, onions, cheese, bread. Melt the remaining butter in a clean skillet over low heat. Breakfast Burger Melt Laura Kentucky, USA.
Served with choice of ham, patties, links, bacon, or corn beef hash, and hash browns, toast & jelly. Heat large cast iron skillet on medium-high. Get delivery from Breakfast and Burgers super-fast to your door. You can have Breakfast Burger Melt using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burger Melt
- Prepare 2 of Burger patty 80/20.
- Prepare 2 of over medium eggs.
- It’s 2 slices of ham.
- It’s 4 of buttered slices of bread.
- You need 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese.
Order online and track your order live. No delivery fee on your first order.. Patty served on marble rye bread with Swiss,. This ultimate breakfast burger is topped with avocado, egg, gouda, tomato jam and bacon.
Breakfast Burger Melt step by step
- First, fry your burgers on medium heat in a skillet using your choice of seasoning. I use a steak seasoning blend. Cook till desired doneiness. I like my burgers cooked through..
- Next, in a small skillet fry your eggs separately one at a time. The egg yolk will be runny when the sandwich is cut in half. This is what's called over medium eggs. This is my favorite way to eat eggs. If you like your eggs more cooked do so. I pan fried the slices of ham for a minute..
- Then, take a buttered slice of bread on one side and place it buttered side down in the skillet..
- Then place a slice of the cheddar cheese on top of the bread in the skillet. Just like you do when making a grilled cheese. Then top with a cooked burger, the egg, and the slice of ham and cheese. (I used 1 slice of cheese I split in half for both sandwiches) Exactly like in the picture..
- Place a slice of buttered bread on top of the cheese. The buttered side of the bread is facing up, so when you flip the sandwich the buttered side will keep the bread from sticking to the skillet and it helps with browning the bread..
- In skillet on medium heat brown the bread on one side. Then flip and brown the other side. Just like you would when making a grilled cheese sandwich..
One tip to be aware of: don't overwork the meat, as this will create a light and airy patty that melts in your mouth rather than a dense one that resembles a hockey puck. In fact, of the leading fast food chains today, only McDonald's has a longer history of serving America breakfast. The Breakfast Burger Melt remaining butter in separate pan over medium high heat and add in shredded hashbrowns. Fry until golden brown and crispy. Place bun, cut side down, in pan used to cook burgers.