Cabbage and Hamburger. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today Combine cabbage, tomatoes with juice, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a large pot over low heat.
As it cooks, the flavors blend to create something that's not at all simple — the cabbage undergoes a subtle transformation when it melds with the ground beef. It's not soup, but we eat it out of bowl like soup, pairing it with cornbread or crusty garlic bread. It makes a lot, but it's. You can have Cabbage and Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Hamburger
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 2 small of heads of cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 pints of chicken broth.
These tender cabbage leaves stuffed with ground beef, garlic, onions that's seasoned to perfection and simmered in a rich tomato juice. The flavors are reminiscent of cabbage rolls, but the casserole is much quicker and easier to throw together. Topped with cheddar cheese, it's a naturally gluten-free and grain-free dish. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Cabbage and Hamburger step by step
- Add water, and cabbage to a pot..
- Add half the salt to cabbage. Add hamburger to top of cabbage. Dont mix. Leave on top..
- Add onion powder, rest of salt, and garlic to hamburger let steam 20 minutes covered. Still don't stir till after 20 minutes..
- Add chicken broth stir well cover let cook 30 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Repeat layers (dish will be full). Tips to Perfect Hamburger Cabbage Soup. Cooking the meat, celery, and cabbage before adding stock helps give the cabbage a buttery, rich flavor and take away bitterness. This is an extra step, sure, but the difference it makes on the flavor is what makes this soup so special and crave-able. When the beef is almost completely browned, add the sliced onions and grated carrots.