Cheese pizza crust (low carb). Remove the crust and place it onto a metal rack and set it back on the pan (this is optional, as you can set it right back on the pan- but I feel this makes the crust crispier. This is the easiest low carb cheese pizza crust recipe – it just calls for one ingredient! Thank you to Crystal Farms Cheese for working with us on this post.
I used Minced Garlic from a Jar rather than Garlic Powder. Spread pizza sauce on top of baked crust. Low-Carb Cream Cheese Crust Pizza Ingredients. You can cook Cheese pizza crust (low carb) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese pizza crust (low carb)
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian cheese.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of pizza toppings, bacon, pepperoni, cheese chicken.
The key to this keto pizza is the low-carb cream cheese crust that is the simple combination of cream cheese, parmesan and mozzarella cheese, and eggs with your favorite Italian seasonings. The sauces and toppings can keep you in check with the keto diet when choosing wisely. Spread the sauce over the crust and top with about two thirds of the cheese. Arrange the meats, mushrooms and onions over the cheese as desired.
Cheese pizza crust (low carb) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray oblong pan with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle Italian cheese into pan. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pour over cheese. Bake 15 minutes then let rest out of oven for 5 minutes..
- Add pizza toppings and bake until cheese is melted..
Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the toppings to help hold them on. I have not made this yet, but it sure sparked my interest! Please if you do make this recipe, write an honest review and add your tips or tweaks! Enjoy! (prep time included freezing time. How to Make Flourless Cheese Crust Pizza.