Cheeseburger Pie. Check Out Bisquick Cheeseburger Pie On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Making this pie is almost like simply making spaghetti sauce and pouring it into an unbaked pie shell.
Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Cheeseburger Pie When you're hosting, the last place you want to be is stuck behind the grill. For this creative Cheeseburger Pie Recipe, all you need is your oven. You can have Cheeseburger Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pie
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Original Bisquick mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need can of cooking spray.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
With a sprinkle of sesame seeds and alternating layers of ground beef and melty American cheese, this whimsical pie looks and tastes like a classic cheeseburger. Bisquick impossible cheeseburger pie is a classic recipe that was first shared on the back of a box of that famous biscuit mix. It's a mixture of ground beef, cheese, eggs and bisquick mix to hold it all together. DIRECTIONS Cook ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat; drain.
Cheeseburger Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray or use a silicon pie plate..
- In a 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Drain. Add salt, garlic powder and Cajun seasoning. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese..
- In a small bowl stir the Original Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs with a wire wish until blended. Pour into pie plate..
- Bake about 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean..
- You can add to your slice ketchup, BBQ sauce, bacon or anything else you would normally top your cheeseburger with..
This cheeseburger pie is a combination of ground beef, cheese, bacon and seasonings, all baked together to golden brown perfection. Top your hamburger pie with pickles, lettuce and tomato for a family friendly dinner that everyone will love! When it comes to dinner time, you can't go wrong with a cheesy casserole! Serve it in thick wedges with an easy celery and romaine heart salad. Stir in ketchup, pickle and pepper.