Chicken & Tofu Hamburgers. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus).
This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chicken breast: I feel strongly that this is best made with thigh because it's got more fat so you get beautiful caramelisation. You can have Chicken & Tofu Hamburgers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Tofu Hamburgers
- It’s 300 grams of Ground chicken.
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu.
- You need 100 grams of Lotus root.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★Panko.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Dashi stock granules (or kombu tea).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★White pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Katakuriko.
- It’s 4 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 of Ponzu.
But it's still super tasty made with chicken breast. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets. Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce.
Chicken & Tofu Hamburgers step by step
- Mince the onion. Wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute. Also microwave the tofu for 1 minute and lay on paper towels. Mince the lotus roots and soak in a bowl of water with a little vinegar..
- Put ground chicken in a bowl and mix it well with the onion and tofu..
- Add the ingredients marked ★ and the lotus roots, wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- Make 4 round patties of equal size. Place on a paper towels. Sift a little flour on the patties, then lay a shiso leaf on the top of each..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Saute the patties with shiso leaves on top. When the bottom is well browned, flip the patties over to lightly fry the shiso leaves. Flip the patties over again..
- Mix sake and water in equal amounts to make 1/4 cup (or just water). Pour slowly in between the patties. Lower the heat and cover with a lid to steam-cook the patties..
- After a while, take off the cover and evaporate the water over high heat. Transfer the patties on a dish when the liquid has almost evaporated..
- Pour ponzu and grated radishes if you prefer..
The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden. This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. Soup: Add cooked pasta, rice, barley and vegetables to prepared broth for a complete homemade soup. Flavor: Use prepared broth to season rice, pasta, vegetables, potatoes and stuffing.