Easy Pull Apart Pizza. I'm always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill! Try this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe! It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce as a dip too!
I have been wanting to share this recipe for a while. I finally had a chance to snap some photos of this delicious bread. Because, let me tell ya, this is a hard one to keep fingers. You can have Easy Pull Apart Pizza using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pull Apart Pizza
- You need 2 can of of pizza dough or biscuits.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 of table spoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Optional- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (I used it).
We're huge Notre Dame fans, and we tailgate. This is one of those recipe that is a sure fit hit with the kids and the adults. Sometimes we get crazy and add other "pizza" type ingredients like olives, or peppers, but mainly we stay with the original pizza pull apart bread-it seems to be a good luck charm for our team! — Provided by Dana Elliot, Culinary Specialist, on behalf of. Pizza Monkey Bread has all the flavors of pizza in a fun, pull apart bread.
Easy Pull Apart Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (prep time takes 10 minutes and the cook time takes 30).
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters.
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces (I cut them each into 4 pieces).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough.
- Bake for about 30 mins (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly, be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until its done.
- Flip over on to a plate while its still hot.
- Enjoy!!! (:.
This simple appetizer can be pulled together easily with pre-made dough or made completely from scratch-either way, it is a delicious, cheesy recipe that is perfect for parties! While this Pull Apart Pizza Bread makes a perfect party appetizer, especially. It just seems like yesterday we were decorating our tree and baking up some Delicious Cookies , and now we are already starting this years celebrations with Valentine's Day. Easy-Cheesy The only thing better than cheesy, pull-apart bread is pull-apart bread you don't have to work too hard for. Start with an order of garlic knots from your local pizza joint (or the.