Homemade beef burgers. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Premium Burgers Online Today & Save! Learn how to make beef burgers with Barney Desmazery's expert tips.
Mix the pepper, salt, dijon, and Worcestershire into the meat, gently. Pour in the egg and ensure that it has been mixed right the way through the beef and onions. Create a depression in the centre, this will ensure the burgers cook evenly and flat. You can cook Homemade beef burgers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade beef burgers
- You need 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1.5 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
Place in the fridge to chilled and stiffen. The beef burgers stay juicy and delicious on the grill or stove top! Serve on buns with your favorite condiments. These burgers are the best on the grill in the summertime.
Homemade beef burgers step by step
- In a big bowl combine all the ingredients but make sure that you don’t over mix or the patties will shrink on the bbq.
- Now measure about 4-6 oz and make it in to a ball and on a counter place a small sheet of wax paper put the ball on it and another sheet of paper on top and press with a plate.
- Fire up the grill and cook them to your liking..
- I like them medium well enjoy (καλή όρεξη).
Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff! Serve on fresh hamburger buns with lots of toppings. This homemade beef patty recipe is so easy and delicious! Keyword: burger patty recipe, homemade beef patty recipe. The classic burger is an all time BBQ favourite!