Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza. Add the onions, green peppers and some salt and pepper and cook until the. Whether you're a native Philadelphian or still waiting to visit the City of Brotherly Love, "youse" can enjoy an elevated form of the classic Philly cheesesteak in this original tribute to the king of hot sandwiches, the Papa John's Philly Cheesesteak pizza. Copycat Domino's Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Recipe.
Top this pizza with a blend of sautéed veggies and tender strips of roast beef.. Place pizza dough on a baking pan and spoon on sauce. This Philly cheese steak pizza is a must try. You can have Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped fresh mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of Frozen sliced steaks.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 oz of Fresh mozzarella sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 6 oz of Fresh or store bought pizza dough.
- Prepare of Sirarcha.
I cooked the veggies a little bit. The sauce, the veggies, the steak. I'm so happy to hear it was enjoyed, Gergana!. And, with the Ragu® Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo sauce, I thought we could try a white pizza with a Philly Cheesesteak flavor for the ultimate game day recipe mash-up!
Philly Cheesesteak Pan Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a 10 inch cake pan or pizza pan of you want thinner crust.
- Make a sauce by melting butter in a saucepan, add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add heavy cream and cream cheese and stir until smooth and creamy. Add Parmesan and cook and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Press dough into pan. Top with sauce, then meat and vegetable mixture. Finish with fresh mozzarella slices. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until crust is cooked and cheese is bubbly and brown. Drizzle with sriracha to taste.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms, and green pepper in olive oil in a skillet until tender. Add frozen steaks. Cook until steaks are done, breaking apart with a spoon about 2 minutes. Drain.
I took a few short-cuts to make this easy to make (like getting deli cut roast beef) and it still worked perfectly. Grease a baking sheet or round pizza pan and roll out crust on the pan. While crust is baking, prepare the alfredo sauce (if using recipe listed). Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.