Pizza Dough. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level. You won't be disappointed with the results!
See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of bread flour.
- You need 2 tsp of active yeast.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 150 ml of lukewarm water.
The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner.
Pizza Dough instructions
- In a large bowl sift the flour and add the olive oil..
- Add the yeast in the lukewarm water, add the sugar and salt and let it rise for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon. Once well combined mix using your hand until you get a smooth dough. Let it rise for 30 minutes or until it doubles in size..
- You can now portion as desired size. You may roll using a rolling pin or store in fridge for 3 days or freeze for 1 week..
Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. Thank you Martha, my new to go too.