Pizza Eggs. Top with half the pizza sauce, half the cheese, and half the pepperoni. OMG – who knew pizza and eggs could make such a wonderful combination! This was so good and what a great way to use up leftover pizza – besides the obvious of just eating cold or reheating it and eating it.
Add the pizza bits, stirring to make sure all the pizza is covered. After sitting, stir again and scramble in a large frying pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Top with Parmesan or mozzarella cheese. You can have Pizza Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Eggs
- Prepare 1 T of butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 T of pizza sauce.
- You need 2 T of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 5 slices of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 T of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need Pinch of Italian seasoning.
After eating a batch of pepperoni pizza egg rolls at our local County Fair, we were hooked! WOW, they were so cheesy, sauce and delicious. The deep fried egg rolls wrappers give a perfect crunch and these pizza rolls are absolutely addicting. We headed to the test kitchen to create a recipe to share with you all.
Pizza Eggs step by step
- Heat butter in small small skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, crack eggs into pan..
- Once whites just barely start to set and turn white, reduce heat to low, spoon sauce over eggs and sprinkle feta over the top..
- Continue cooking until whites are almost completely set, add pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian seasoning on top..
- Continue cooking over low heat until whites are completely set, pepperoni is cooked and cheese is melted..
Whip together eggs and cottage cheese until blended. Scramble in a preheated skillet (I used a liitle butter in the pan but you can use cooking spray) When eggs are almost fully done ( the should look shiny but not be fully wet) pat them down to cover the pan evenly (like a pizza crust) top with mini pepperoni and cheese. It keeps the eggs from spreading too thin and they turn out perfect every time. I use this egg pan for a lot of my low carb breakfast recipes. In addition to this Pizza Eggs recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto pizza recipes: Keto Pizza Chips; Keto Cauliflower Pizza.