Pizza Grilled Cheeses. This grilled cheese recipe is a whole lot of pizza love in one bite. Layers and layers of cheese and pepperoni, seasonings and herbs. This Vegan Pizza Grilled Cheese has all the flavors of a pizza in the form of a sandwich.
Spread your favorite pizza or marinara sauce on bread. Layer vegan mozzarella, basil, black olives, and sun-dried tomatoes on top. Assemble sandwich: Spread butter on the outside of two slices of bread. You can cook Pizza Grilled Cheeses using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Grilled Cheeses
- Prepare 1 loaf of bread.
- You need 1 can of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced cheese.
Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice in a skillet, butter side down. Top with the cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce and second bread slice, butter side up. Cook over medium heat until golden brown, turning once.
Pizza Grilled Cheeses instructions
- Spray pan with cooking spray or butter both sides of bread..
- Stove top on medium heat and cook both sides of bread..
- Add half of a slice of cheese to a piece of bread. Add the other half to the other slice of bread. Then add the pepperonis and a spoonful of pizza sauce to both slices of bread..
- Flip one slice of bread on top of the other. Make sure the bread is grilled good and golden. Enjoy! :).
Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Mix pizza sauce and Italian seasoning. Remove from the grill and place the pizza back on the tray with the grilled side up (see video for reference). Top with the sauce, cheese, and other toppings of choice. Butter the bread like you would to make a normal grilled cheese.