Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza. This creamy chip dip recipe mixes sour cream with tomatoes and green chilies, black olives and Cheddar cheese. Cheesy Sour Cream and Salsa Dip Jack & Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa Fresca & Scallions. Fresh corn chips, melted Jack/Cheddar, and blue cheese, topped with sweet and spicy pulled pork, chopped romaine, and creamy blue cheese.
Split the potatoes and top them with chopped Creamy Salsa Chicken, corn, cheddar cheese and sour cream. If you enjoyed this recipe, we hope you will try more of our easy weeknight dinners. Start by combining sour cream, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch®Dips Mix, canned tomatoes with chiles, black olives and shredded cheese. You can cook Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza
- You need of Base.
- It’s 1 packages of Pizza dough (fresh, from bakery).
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa (Pico de Gallo).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of chick peas.
- You need 5 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, ripe.
You can stop there and pair with your favorite chips and veggies, or try delicious mix-ins like bacon and jalapenos, corn, roasted red pepper and green onion or black beans, hot sauce and lime juice. Instead of Velveeta, this recipe relies on cheddar that's been melted into a roux-based cream sauce. And in lieu of adding Rotel, the cheesy goodness is then flavored with fresh minced garlic, jalapeños, and tomatoes, before a nice dollop of sour cream is stirred in and cilantro and chunks of avocado are scattered on top. Prepare Salsa: In frying pan,add olive oil,onion,garlic,tomatoes,jalapenos and mix well.
Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Spread out pizza dough over oiled pan..
- Chop the peppers and onions. Pour on the salsa first as the sauce, and then add the onions and sweet peppers..
- Dollop on the sour cream and sprinkle the chick peas. Finish with cheddar cheese..
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the crust crisps. While the pizza is out and cooling, add slices of avocado on top. Delicious!.
Can make ahead and refrigerate until ready to bake. Ground beef, taco seasoning, black beans, diced tomatoes and green chiles, tomato sauce, salsa, rice, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream and salsa (per recipe below). Fold in shredded cheddar and other ingredients. What to Serve with Cream Cheese Dip: Serve this dip with celery sticks, veggies, tortilla chips, bagel chips, or as a spread for crackers or toast.