Spinach and goat cheese pizza. An quick, tasty flatbread pizza with garlicky spinach and tangy goat cheese. Perfect for an easy meal – just add a mixed green salad and a glass of wine and dinner is served. This is a quick, easy and flavorful pizza using naan flatbread.
Toss the spinach with olive oil. Top the crust with the spinach, tomatoes and goat cheese. Crumble goat cheese on top and then lightly drizzle with more olive oil and balsamic vinegar. You can cook Spinach and goat cheese pizza using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and goat cheese pizza
- Prepare of pizza dough.
- It’s of warm water.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of active dry yeast.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour or bread flour.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of fresh spinach.
- Prepare of crumbled goat cheese.
- Prepare of finely chopped garlic.
- You need of dried oregano.
- You need of fresh basil.
If desired sprinkle small amount of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper on top. Top with minced garlic and spread over crust with hands, Top pizza with half of the mozzarella cheese, spinach, onions, and mushrooms, Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese and goat cheese on top. Spread the mushroom-spinach mixture evenly over the pizza crust and season with a little freshly ground black pepper. I used a raw cheddar and a bit of Parmesan.
Spinach and goat cheese pizza step by step
- Add all of the ingredients in order and mix until the dough pulls away from the bowl..
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead until it becomes soft and stretchy. This takes about 5-10 minutes..
- Transfer the dough into an oiled bowl and cover with a towel. Keep the bowl in a warm draft free place to rise..
- Wash and dry spinach and set aside..
- When the dough has doubled in size cut into two and roll/stretch it into a thin circle..
- Place onto an oiled and floured pizza pan..
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on the dough and spread the chopped garlic. Then add the spinach and crumble the goat cheese over top. Drizzle with a little bit more olive oil..
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are slightly golden..
- Just before the edges brown add fresh basil leaves..
- Cut with a pizza cutter and serve hot..
Top the pizza base with the fried onions, spinach and crumbled cheese. Scatter over the pine nuts and tomatoes then drizzle over the rest of the olive oil. This pizza features a hand-stretched, crispy, mildly smoky wood-fired crust that is layered with a tomato sauce infused with basil and olive oil, sliced tangy goat cheese, spinach, and sliced tomatoes. For pizzas with deep, rich flavor, Archer Farms delivers. Whoever said you can't guarantee happiness clearly has never tried Archer Farms.