Tex-Mex turkey burgers. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, taco seasoning and cilantro; shape into four patties. Easiest, tastiest, juiciest turkey burger recipe with bold Tex-Mex seasonings, spicy pepper jack cheese, and creamy guacamole. These simple grilled turkey burgers will become your go-to burger recipe for cookouts and quick weeknight dinners!
Tex Mex Turkey Burgers make a light and healthy meal when you can't decide whether you want Mexican food or burgers. They are served on a crispy tortilla instead of a bun and are flavored with jalapeno peppers, chipotle peppers and topped with Avocado-Corn Salsa and Spicy Mayo. Place each burger in a bun and top with some of the salsa or ketchup, onion, tomato, and lettuce. You can cook Tex-Mex turkey burgers using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex turkey burgers
- You need 1 of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of salsa.
- You need 1 of pack turkey bacon.
- It’s 1 of cheddar cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 of pack of toothpicks.
FNK's Vivian Chan walks us through how to whip up the juiciest turkey burgers imaginable by adding a little wholesome fat: a slice of pepper jack cheese and a. Spread some guacamole on the bottom half of each bun, top with shredded lettuce, the Tex-Mex burger and a few spoonfuls of the tomato topping mixture. Preheat grill to medium high heat. South-of-the-border appeal with jalapeño, cilantro and salsa.
Tex-Mex turkey burgers instructions
- Season turkey to your liking, Mix in large bowl onions, ground turkey and salsa.
- Make into parties and cook on med-high heat.
- Once patties are almost all the way done wrap them in turkey bacon and use a toothpick to hold it together.
- Cook until bacon is done.
- Add cheddar if you'd like.
Cook fresh turkey burgers in a single layer in a nonstick or lightly oiled skillet over medium heat until well browned on each side. Place fresh turkey burgers on a pre-heated grill that is sprayed with oil. The fantasy isn't just how good and healthy these meals are for your body; it's how your body will look after you start eating this way! Burgers: Preheat broiler or grill to medium high. Combine bell pepper, ground turkey, panko, black pepper, and ketchup in a bowl and knead until uniform.