Buffalo chicken sliders. Buffalo Chicken Sliders. featured in Game Day Ribs, Sliders, And Pretzel Bombs. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with salt, pepper, the brown sugar, paprika and cayenne. There are a couple of elements in this buffalo chicken slider recipe that really make it special.
These buffalo chicken sliders are so easy to make and always a crowd pleaser! I topped the rolls with a little mixture of melted butter and ranch seasoning and the flavor is so good! These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are seriously delicious and easy to put together! You can cook Buffalo chicken sliders using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken sliders
- It’s 1 of chicken breast cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour seasoned with onion powder salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Buns.
With buffalo chicken, ranch coleslaw and buns covered in ranch seasoning and baked, they are perfect for sharing – especially on game day! These Quick and Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken Sliders are one of my favorite game day recipes! They come together lightning fast in the oven with a few simple ingredients like shredded chicken, ranch, buffalo sauce, mozzarella cheese and buns. They're like buffalo chicken dip in slider form- SO good!
Buffalo chicken sliders step by step
- I hear my oil to 350 then dip my chicken breasts in flour egg then flour again to give it an extra crispy coating and deep fry until cooked fully.
- Toss the chicken in buffalo sauce and place on a bun and top with lettuce and ranch dressing. I like hidden valley ranch the best..
- I used frozen fries but you could make your own fries easily or pair with tator tots. The tator tots are also fabulous drenched in buffalo sauce and topped with ranch and feta or bleu cheese crumbles 🙂 One chicken breast makes 2 full size sandwiches or if u cut into 1/4s will make 4 sliders and also goes great on Hawaiian rolls..
Mix Buffalo sauce in case it has separated. In batches, add chicken to a mixing bowl and then add the Buffalo sauce. Using tongs or a large spoon, flip chicken over and add sauce to ensure it's coated. Add chicken to a clean plate and repeat with the remaining chicken. To assemble the sliders, slice dinner rolls in half.