Chicken fajitas pizza. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently until lightly browned. Add onions and bell peppers, cook an additional minute or so until vegetables are crisp-tender. Chicken Fajita Pizza Our family loves pizza, and this variation is one we enjoy often, the chicken is unexpected but delicious.
Chicken Fajita Pizza is exactly as it sounds — everything you love about chicken fajitas tossed onto a cheesy golden crust! If you're a pizza lover and don't have a Friday night pizza ritual, we highly recommend it. It's a great way to celebrate the start of the weekend! You can cook Chicken fajitas pizza using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas pizza
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 medium of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 medium of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of mexican style shredded cheese.
- You need 1 large of pizza crust (homemade is perferred).
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 large of red onion.
All the flavors of a chicken fajita in pizza form. Seasoned shredded chicken, peppers, onions, and cheese create a simple, flavorful pizza. This fun twist on pizza can is made with leftover rotisserie chicken, fajita seasoning, enchilada sauce, and cheese for a delicious, spicy Chicken Pizza. This chicken fajita pizza may look involved, but in fact it couldn't be an easier or more delicious way to celebrate next Saturday's Mexican-American holiday!
Chicken fajitas pizza instructions
- Brown the chicken pieces until no pink is left.
- Sautee the bell peppers and onions together until slightly tender.
- Mix the fajitas seasoning as directed on package and add to onion/pepper mix..
- Add chicken pieces to the bell pepper mix.
- Add shredded cheese to the pizza dough and top with chicken and bell peppers (you can add pizza sauce if desired, or just top with sour cream).
- Bake at 400°F Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until golden crust.
Just toss some cut-up chicken in a marinade of olive oil, lime juice and spices, pan fry it, and plop it on a pizza crust with your favorite salsa as the sauce. Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe has diced chicken, green pepper, red pepper, onion and cheese layered on top of a slightly sweet white barbecue and cumin sauce. SUBSCRIBE Tasty chicken fajita pizza recipe by Cooking with Asifa. Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes no time with a disposable Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. By Reynolds Kitchens(R) Chicken and Bacon Fajitas.