Chicken Pizza 🍕. Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now. Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch! You can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken.
These recipes feature bright and fresh ingredients to bring all kinds of flavor combinations to life, from barbecue to buffalo, and even some sultry smokey flavors. Pizza night is bound to be a hit with these outstanding pies! Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. You can have Chicken Pizza 🍕 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pizza 🍕
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 TSP of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of dry milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm warm.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Chicken topping.
- Prepare Bar of b q chicken chunks.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Mozrella cheese.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Olives.
- It’s of Capsicums.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza.
Chicken Pizza 🍕 instructions
- Seive flour baking powder together and set aside.
- Now add sugar and yeast in warm water and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Now make a dough and add sugar mixture egg and butter knead the dough almost for 15 mins.
- Cover it tightly and keep in warm place for 1 hr.
- Now dough is raised and ready to go in oven.
- Apply pizza sauce or chilli garlic sauce on the top and make cuts in the roti.
- Add the topping of your choice or as written in the ingredient box.
- Pre heat the oven and bake it on 180° c for 30-40 mins.
- Pizza is ready to serve.
To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as. Touchdown pizza topped with blue cheese, barbeque chicken, and celery is the perfect appetizer to serve your football fans during the big game. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. Chicken, sweet Italian sausage, cremini mushrooms, fontina cheese, and sliced red bell pepper are just a few of the ingredients we used to dress this dish up.