Chicken Tofu Hamburger Patties With Shiso and Garlic. Chicken Tofu Hamburger Patties With Shiso and Garlic I love tofu burgers, but my husband doesn't find them satisfying enough, so I tried out some things to make them more so. I love tofu burgers, but my husband doesn't find them satisfying enough, so I tried out some things to make them more so. The light taste of tofu and chicken.
If you are not a big tofu fan, you might be surprised that you won't probably won't notice the use of tofu in the patties. Mix tofu, ground chicken, onion, egg, salt, sugar, garlic and flower in a bowl and knead. Divide and roll out four patties. (The patties are very soft, so take care while grilling) Ranging from silken and creamy to firm and chewy, tofu comes in many forms and is prized around the world for its versatility. You can cook Chicken Tofu Hamburger Patties With Shiso and Garlic using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tofu Hamburger Patties With Shiso and Garlic
- It’s 4 of shiso leaves Shiso Garlic Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 250 grams of Ground chicken.
- It’s 150 grams of Tofu.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of Ginger.
- It’s 1 of bit less than 1 tablespoon Oil.
In this recipe, which is adapted from the "Superiority Burger Cookbook" (W. How to Make Ground Chicken Burgers. Grind chicken: Add cubed chicken in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles ground chicken. Work in batches and then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Chicken Tofu Hamburger Patties With Shiso and Garlic instructions
- Wrap the tofu in kitchen paper towels, microwave for 1 minute and drain off the excess water. When the tofu has cooled mix together with the ground chicken, ginger and salt in a bowl..
- Knead together well..
- Divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties. It's very soft, but it will be light and fluffy after you cook it, so please stay with it. If you have the time, transfer to a flat shallow container and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes – it will become easier to form..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, and pan fry the patties from step 3 over medium heat. When one side is golden brown turn them over and put on a lid. Cook for arouond 3 minutes, then check them for doneness. Once they are cooked through, move to serving plates..
- Put one shiso leaf on each cooked burger. If there's a lot of cooking liquid, mix it with a little Shiso Garlic Soy Sauce, and pour over the burgers – and they're done!.
Process egg, onion, garlic, soaked and squeezed bread, salt and pepper until well combined.; Mix everything together: To the bowl with ground chicken add pulverized mixture of egg, bread and. Fresh, flavorful and (mostly) healthy recipes made for real, actual, everyday life. Helping you celebrate the joy of food in a totally non-intimidating way. Aloha Chicken Burgers "My kids loved this! The tasty glaze on the chicken was superb.