Easy Pizza. Extra Large with Extra Pepperoni & Extra Cheese. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Cook Super-Easy Calzone Dishes with The Step-By-Step Guide From KraftRecipes.com It's extremely easy to double and works just as well, so we usually make a double batch and put one pizza in the freezer to eat sometime later.
And one of the other best things about this easy pizza dough? It's a dinnertime hit year round. Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more! You can cook Easy Pizza using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza
- It’s 300 gr of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Toppings i used:.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of saussages.
- It’s of Sweet corn.
- You need of chicken meat.
- You need 2 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
- Prepare 500 gr of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of tomato.
Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Easy pizza recipes Try our easy pizza recipes for an impressive and super-tasty dinner. Whether it's your first time making pizza dough or you just need a simple recipe, we have lots of ideas for you.
Easy Pizza step by step
- Activate the yeast first: Mix yeast, sugar and +- 200ml water in a glass then wait until it's bubbling (about 5 min).
- Mix activated yeast, flour, salt, water. Then knead them all then rest the dough under clean towel for at least 1 hour or until the dough doubled in size.
- After doubled in size punch the dough and knead it.
- Heat the pan and frying oil. Then saute chopped onion, garlic, chicken, buillon powder, salt, sugar, corn, and chopped saussages until cooked.
- Prepare pizza pan (teflon/pan) then heat the pan. round the pizza dough on pan then bake it for about 15 mins..
- Put tomato sauce, sauted chicken, sausaages and corn, grated cheese and tomato.
- Better serve warm.
Pizza is one thing we've missed since switching to a plant-based diet, but I honestly think I like these better than the greasy pies of our former life. A thick and tasty pizza sauce (I used JoyFoodSunshine's "Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce") to top these is the key to supreme pizza flavors, but the burgers were a great base. Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Tired of the standard large with extra cheese? These unique pies (in cute individual sizes) really deliver..