Hamburger & Taters. Pepperoni Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce.
The BEST hamburger recipe that's super simple and tastes absolutely delicious! Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the most juicy hamburger that's filled with tons of flavor. You can cook Hamburger & Taters using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger & Taters
- You need of lean ground beef.
- It’s of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s of medium white potatoes, if the skins are thin I leave them on, diced.
- It’s of fresh minced or pasted garlic.
- You need of Everglades seasoning, if you can’t get that just leave it out and add salt.
- It’s of Onion and garlic powders and pepper, season well.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s of hot water.
- Prepare of Fresh green onions, chopped.
You can't beat a good hamburger in the summer. You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. The Best Hamburger Recipe *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. The best hamburger recipes are made with nothing more than beef, salt and pepper.
Hamburger & Taters step by step
- Put bullion cubes in the hot water to dissolve. In a large pot, brown ground beef. Add seasonings. Add onions and potatoes til onions are soft. Sprinkle in flour and cook for a couple of minutes. Add bullion and water. Cover and cook on medium for about 20-30 minutes..
- Dip out a bowl and add green onions on top. Hope you enjoy!.
I'm talking the ones you get from good steakhouses and diners. A great crust on the outside, juicy, beef and tender on the inside. Homemade hamburgers are made for piling on toppings of choice. Hamburger patties shrink as they cook, causing deep cracks to form and the edges to break apart. This trick produces an evenly cooked patty that holds together on the grill.