Hamburger stroganoff. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir mushrooms and garlic salt into the beef mixture. Add soup and remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Hamburger stroganoff is a great way to enjoy beef stroganoff but without breaking the bank. Instead of using strips of top sirloin, we use ground beef. The main advantage of ground beef is clearly budget, and if worked properly you can also have wonderful flavor. You can have Hamburger stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger stroganoff
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large can cream of mushroom souo.
- It’s 1 box of Lipton's beefy onion mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of French onion dip.
- You need of milk to taste (explained below).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 bag of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
Well the storm's a brewing in MN once again….this Hamburger Stroganoff, or others might call it Ground Beef Stroganoff, is the perfect meal to cozy up to when its blustery out. In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and pepper. Ground beef recipes are a time-pressed cook's favorite go-to options for weeknight dinners.
Hamburger stroganoff instructions
- Scramble the meat drain set aside..
- In a larger size sauce pan combine mushroom soup, sour cream, French onion mix garlic and parsley. Mix up. This will be very salty add milk until desired flavor. Add meat and let simmer while egg noodle cook..
- Your sauce mixture will become thin. Mix cornstarch and a 1/4 cup water together mix well. Bring sauce to a boil and slowly stir in cornstarch mixture whisking the same time to prevent clumps until desired thickness.
- After your noodles are done drain. Pour sauce over noodles and enjoy..
- Note: this recipe is very good with golden mushrooms cut up in it with sautés onions..
The fast-cooking, hearty protein is ready to go in just five to seven minutes. Create a fast stroganoff sauce with beef broth and Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour, stir in sour cream, and dinner is served. This ground-beef version of beef stroganoff calls for onions, tomato paste, mushrooms, and garlic. It can be made on top of the stove or in a slow cooker. By Luann Charity; Best Ever Russian Beef Stroganoff.