Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta salad is a super-quick and super-easy pasta salad that packs a lot of flavor. Pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella and Italian dressing.
All your favorite pizza toppings in pasta salad form! This Italian pasta salad variation is the perfect summer side dish recipe! There's so The cheese stuffed tortellini, Parmesan and fresh mozzarella are the triple threat trifecta of this Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. You can cook Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- You need 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- Prepare 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare of Sliced black olives (optional).
- You need of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
I am so excited to share this delicious recipe with you. If you and your family love pepperoni pizza (like we do over here), then you are in for a real treat. This is a variation on one of my kids' favorites! In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green peppers, cheese, pepperoni, olives and onion.
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad instructions
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
In a small bowl, combine the tomato juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat. Cook pasta according to package directions. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, salt, garlic powder and pepper; shake well. Pepperoni Pasta Salad the PERFECT Pot Luck Salad and let me tell you WHY!