Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!. Take your pizza-game to the next level. Instead of making a regular pizza dough as the base, try it with phyllo dough! Phyllo dough pizza is absolutely different and delicious!
This whole wheat pizza dough crust is a healthier choice. Then add healthier toppings that just go great with the crust. Use this dough recipe to add to any pizza topping recipe you want. You can cook Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!
- You need of bread flour.
- It’s of warm water.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- You need of salt.
- You need of egg.
I have included some of my recipe links below. If using frozen phyllo pastry, thaw it. See great recipes for Pizza pie, Mini Pizza Pot Pies too! By far the best pizza rolls I ever had!
Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! step by step
- Mix everything together, work with the dough for 5 min..
- Cover it and let it rest for 15-30 min.
- On the table sprinkle a lot of flour and start working with the roller, the flour is one of the secret. be careful cause the dough will stuck!.
- Make it as thin as you like..
- When you ll cover your pie, cut it a bit in the top, sprinkle some oil and water..
- optional you can also put on the top milk and egg.
- I ll adding fillings for pies, some ideas!.
Phyllo can be twisted, folded, rolled and pressed into pie, tart and even muffin pans as a substitute for pie and pastry dough. It can be shredded and used for making "nests" filled with fresh fruit or ice cream. Phyllo can be cut easily to make bite-sized appetizers or left large to make a strudel. Working with phyllo dough can be difficult for newbies. Follow these helpful tips from Athens Foods: – Frozen phyllo dough can be defrosted in the fridge overnight or at room temperature for three hours.