Pizza Burger. Pizza burgers are just so fun and we want to make them every night of the week. These were born when we just couldn't decide between a pizza and burger and never wanted to make the decision again. The title was a little misleading to me.
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Pizza Burgers From Beloit, Wisconsin, Lisa Trunckenbrod sends this better-for-you version of an all-time lunch-counter classic. You can cook Pizza Burger using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Burger
- Prepare 1 of tube Pillsbury pizza dough.
- It’s 1 of ground beef (enough to make 4 burgers).
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of pizza toppings of your choice.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
Loaded with popular pizza flavor, the cheese-topped burgers not only taste great, but they beat the clock as well. Pizza may seem an unlikely flavor for a veggie burger, but it's one of the best we've tried! Think chickpeas infused with Italian seasonings and vegan parmesan, coated in bread crumbs, baked until golden brown, and topped with red sauce. Start by adding the onions and a drizzle of canola or vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium high heat.
Pizza Burger instructions
- Preheat oven according to dough directions.
- Form hamburger into patties. Season with Italian seasoning and cook to your liking..
- Remove burgers from skillet and pat grease off of them with paper towel..
- Spread out dough and cut into 4 equal squares..
- Place burger on dough and top with sauce, toppings and cheese..
- Fold dough over burger and press edges together. Top dough with additional sauce, toppings and cheese..
- Bake until golden brown..
Add the ground beef and cook all the way through,. Once the meat is cooked,add chopped pepperoni, add the tomato soup, water and pizza seasoning. Reduce to low and let simmer. Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, then turn the burgers. Allow burger to cook all the way through while the cheese melts and the pepperoni warms.