Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza. Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a large frying pan, breaking up the pieces as they get brown…. Great recipe for Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza. For those days when your not in the mood for takeout pizza 🍕!! 😁 Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza Bake.
Sprinkle with green pepper and the remaining cheese. Sausage and Kale Pesto Pizza Recipe. Switch things up for family pizza night and enjoy a healthy pesto based option. You can have Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza
- You need of – ready made pizza crust (with sauce).
- It’s of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- It’s of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (5 cloves).
- It’s of Zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Instead of the usual tomato sauce, this tasty deep-dish pizza is topped with a vibrant green pesto made with fresh basil and kale. This deep-dish pizza is made in your favorite cast-iron skillet. Spoon the topping back over the pizza, spreading it out and pushing the sausage into the dough, then grate over the cheese. Serve with a nice salad, if you like.
Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza step by step
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a large frying pan, breaking up the pieces as they get brown…..Drain fat……
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper to pan, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Next add your crushed garlic, black pepper and zesty Italian dressing, sauté for a few minutes longer……
- Next add your can of tomato sauce, mix all very well….remove from heat when heated through……
- Prepare your pizza crust by adding the provided pizza sauce on top of crust and then placing crust on top of a pizza stone……
- Add several spoonfuls of your sausage mixture over the sauce on your pizza crust, you can add as much or as little as you like !.
- Next add your shredded mozzarella cheese over the top……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. Put the pizza base onto a baking sheet and spread over the passata, leaving a border around the edge. Top with the onions, sausages and, finally, the cheese. When craving pizza night, this is the recipe I go for: a simple gluten-free crust (either store-bought or homemade), simple red sauce, quick sautéed veggies, our homemade vegan sausage, and nut cheese. Let us show you how it's done!