Taco Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat.
Get Taco Pizza Recipe from Food Network. Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured. The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. You can have Taco Pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need 2 of pk. store bought pizza crusts, premade.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 4 cups of Mexican blend cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Taco Toppings as desired:.
- You need of black olives, lettuce, onion, tomato, crushed tortilla chips.
- You need of Taco sauce or additional salsa.
While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy.
Taco Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Brown hamburger; drain and return to pan. Add salsa and heat through..
- Top each pizza crust with refried beans (half of can per pizza)..
- Top with hamburger and cheese evenly..
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Top with desired toppings..
First, you can serve it cold – or warm. For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works. It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings.