Thanksgiving Burgers. Place each patty on a hamburger bun, and top with cranberry sauce and a dollop of whipped cream cheese to. Place the cooked turkey burgers on the bottom halves of the brioche buns. Scoop stuffing and cranberries onto each burger then drizzle with gravy.
Add the top bun, and you're done! Who knows, maybe you'll skip the whole Thanksgiving spread and just whip up a batch of these delicious turkey burgers! Check out Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burger and other creative burger recipes of the non-beef variety. You can have Thanksgiving Burgers using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Burgers
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of prepared cornbread stuffing from box.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chk stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of apple butter.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of shredded italian cheese (the one with 3 or 4 in one bag).
Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers Bobby drizzles goat cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey. The higher the fat percentage, the juicier the burgers will be. Turkey burgers often get a bad rap. When compared to their beef counterparts, leaner turkey burgers can seem dry or bland.
Thanksgiving Burgers step by step
- Mix first 8 ingrediants with hands. Your hands are one of your best tools!.
- heat up a large pan or griddle with a little bitof olive oil over medium heat.
- (tip taken from rachael ray) flatten out meat mixture in bowl so ir appears as one even layer. so level it off by patting down with your finger's..
- with index finger indent four equal portions on top of meat (draw a cross on top).
- scoop out each portion, divide in half and work into a patty shape. make them the size of your buns. the meat will shrink up a little but not as much as beef..
- once you have 8 equal patties start pan frying in batches..
- about 3-4 minutes per side. turkey cooks fast. you want a nice brown color..
- after all burgers are done cooking, cover with foil to begin gravy sauce..
- in same pan you cooked the turkey in add the butter, more depending on the amount of fat already present in pan..
- add flour and stir, this is the roux!.
- slowly stir in chk stock to a light boil, it will thicken..
- once thickened slightly add the apple butter and whisk to a smooth consistency. add salt and pepper to taste..
- i grill my buns in butter then assemble as follows: bun, turkey burger, cheese, drizzled gravy, romaine lettuce, bun..
- viola! i serve mine with fries and drizzle thegravy on that aswell. if you don't have all ingrediants make some creative substitutions. don't be afraid to make it your own..
But that doesn't always have to be the case. These turkey burgers are seasoned with onion, garlic, and lots of herbs and seasoning (and just the right amount of spice!). I like to add a bit of barbecue sauce right to my turkey burger mix to give them even more barbecue flavor! This summer these grilled turkey burgers are going to be a hit. How to Cook the Perfect Turkey Burger.