Turkey Burgers. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Check out Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burger and other creative burger recipes of the non-beef variety. Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers Bobby drizzles goat cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey.
Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers "YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THEM. Bobby drizzles goat-cheese-topped turkey burgers with lemon honey mustard. Be a grillmaster with tips for grilling over direct and indirect heat. You can cook Turkey Burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Burgers
- It’s 2.5 lbs of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 of Onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun dried Tomatoes.
- You need 4 oz of Spinach (chopped frozen).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Feta cheese (crumbled).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (large).
- You need 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
Turkey burgers are much leaner than hamburgers, but they can be dry and dull. Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. The idea is to emphasize condiments, and keep the turkey moist. Tips to Keep Turkey Burgers Juicy: My recipe is deliciously flavored and keeps the turkey moist and rich throughout the process from making a turkey patty to grilling it.
Turkey Burgers instructions
- Thaw Spinach and squeeze out as much water as possible. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Form burger patties..
- Cook on a kitchen grill until a temperature of at least 165 °F. Approximately 8 minutes..
- Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments. Or try it on a bun using only Tzatziki..
Here are a few extra tips to ensure the turkey burger is prepared and grilled to perfection! Milk: Add a little milk to the turkey burger mixture. This can help keep the meat. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four flat patties.