Black and blue Hamburger. For the black and blue burger: Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Very flavorful burgers full of spice and the wonderful flavor of cheese. Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in Worcestershire sauce, bacon, green onion, garlic, and blue cheese.
Chop the partially frozen steak with a sharp knife or meat cleaver until it resembles coarsely ground meat. This low-carb Black and Blue Hamburger Pie combines the heat of cajun spices with the cool of blue cheese resulting in a mouthwatering balance of flavors. This crustless quiche is a cinch to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can have Black and blue Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black and blue Hamburger
- It’s of Hamburger.
- It’s of Blue cheese.
- It’s of Blackened seasoning.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Grill.
- It’s of Buns.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s of Sautéed onions and mushrooms with bacon is my favorite.
In a medium bowl, mash together blue cheese and butter. Salt and pepper mixture to taste. Place mixture on plastic wrap and roll up to form a cylinder. Refrigerate until firm (about an hour).
Black and blue Hamburger instructions
- Patty up meat and season well both sides with blackened seasoning..
- Fire up the grill, or frying pan. Cook hamburgers top with blue cheese right before it’s done.. and throw on the bacon when cooking burgers…
- Toast buns if you like..
- Add your favorite toppings to the burgers..
- Blackstone tips and tricks- take an old cookie sheet and place over the food, I have a cup of water to hold it down more, and later I have water to clean the grill with, no need to run in the house a ton of times. This is my smoker cookie sheet lol this is another reason why my burgers are small, to fit them all under it. This can be done with aluminum bowls too. No need to buy all them gadgets for a Blackstone or a grill..
Build sandwich by layering the lettuce, tomato, burger, onion and blue cheese. Spread the top of the bun with mustard. Mold ground beef around the cheese mixture to cover. Cook on hot grill or in skillet to desired doneness. For this Black and Bleu Burger, you'll want sirloin that's not too lean.