Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. Pour half of the buffalo sauce over chicken and toss to coat. The crust is topped with a creamy layer of blue cheese dressing or homemade ranch dressing.
A Buffalo chicken cast iron pizza recipe that combines everything you want in bar food and more. Top with crunchy thin slices of celery if you know what's up. Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken. You can have Buffalo Chicken Pizza using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh Pizza Dough.
- It’s 3 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Cheddar Jack Cheese.
Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust. It is ready to be devoured! Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza instructions
- Wash and trim chicken breast. Lightly pound, then place in container..
- Add buffalo sauce and coat chicken well. Let marinate for 1 hour..
- Grill or bake chicken, I grilled it. Let cool, then shred it and put in a bowl. Add more sauce, mix and let sit..
- Pre heat oven to 450,.
- Flour and stretch dough. Place in lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake until just getting crispy..
- Remove from oven, let cool then cover with blue cheese dressing, as much as to your liking..
- Cover with shredded chicken, then cover with cheese..
- Bake for another 10 minutes..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Remove the chicken from grill and. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust. Toss the chicken pieces in the hot sauce, and spread over pizza. You can drizzle the rest of the hot sauce over the pizza for extra kick. Drizzle the top of the pizza with as much ranch dressing as you like.