Burger on a Bun. Burger on a Bun is the fifth episode of Marvin, Marvin. A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled.
There are so many options these days! It feels like it wasn't too long ago that you had only two to three choices. Gone are the days where it's either the plain bun (maybe with sesame seeds) or sliced bread. You can have Burger on a Bun using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burger on a Bun
- Prepare of Buns.
- You need 3-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter softened.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Coating oil.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Burger patties.
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- It’s of Eggwash.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of water.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite condiments.
But I can tell you that these Sourdough Burger Buns will ruin packaged burger buns for you. A good hamburger bun should be soft enough so you can bite into the burger without all the toppings squishing out. But the bun should also be substantial enough to hold up to the burger juices and toppings without disintegrating. A Luther Burger, or doughnut burger (among several naming variations), is a hamburger or cheeseburger with one or more glazed doughnuts in place of the bun.
Burger on a Bun instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the buns together. Knead and form a ball, coat with coating oil. Cover and let rise till doubled in size..
- Mix the water and egg for the eggwash..
- Preheat oven to bake 375° Fahrenheit. Divide the dough into sixths. Form into balls. Put on a baking sheet and bake, for 18-20 minutes. Last 5-7 minutes take out put eggwash on top of buns add bake into the oven, for the remaining cooking time..
- Let them cool..
- Mix the ingredients for the burger patties. Form into 6 patties. These can be made ahead of time..
- Fry the patties in a skillet till desired doneness..
- Build the burger and serve I hope you enjoy!.
These burger bun substitutes will solve your sandwich situation-and make sure you chow down on an amazing grilled burger! Big enough to cover a burger and sturdy enough to hold things together, portobello mushroom caps are one of the best burger bun substitutes. Plop them on the grill with everything else, brush with. How to Make the Best Paleo Burgers. Have the burger buns baked, cooled and sliced before beginning.